Sunday, June 7, 2009

Rating Star Experiment on Helium


I will be the first to admit that I don't make a lot on Helium. I started when the site was younger and had a lot of articles under 400 words. I also don't participate in the forum and all that the way I used to do. As a result, I don't have any writing stars. I have over 400 articles and it's just too time consuming to leap frog the majority of them for the amount I earn.

I started this month doing a rating experiment. I have noticed that if I keep my rating stars to 4, I am averaging just shy of a buck a day on Helium so far this month. The month is new. It will be interesting to see if it continues. If it does, for the first time in several months, I might make payout in one month instead of two.

I'd love it if I could make more money from home writing for Helium. But I still am of the opinion that a lot of what goes on at Helium is popularity. LOL

No comments: