Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Helium Experiment Continued

Many of you are probably wondering how my Helium experiment is going, especially after the lengthy explanation from the Helium representative on how the rating system works. Well, so far instead of around 10 cents a day, I am now earning an additional 25 cents a day on Helium... or around that.

Is the extra 15 cents worth the time it takes to read article after article? The answer is no, it isn't. Now, if I was making an average of $10 a day on Helium and rating doubled my earnings, it certainly would be. If you're making pennies or dimes on Helium, the doubled earnings is simply not worth the time it takes to rate.

Just based solely on my experiment, the additional rating resulted in my DOUBLING my Helium earnings.

Things that make you go Hmmmm.

No comments: