Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Earned 12 Bucks for eHow Article

I'm so excited! I know that many people write from home and make tons of money per article. I have been writing for eHow from home since April 4th. So, I'm just shy of 2 months on eHow.

My article How to Get a Hot Dog Cart without Spending a Fortune is now up to $12.00. eHow hasn't even updated how much money I've made. I'm sure that it is more than this.

I literally am very excited about this article doing so well! I can't believe it. Sure it's not the golden ticket eHow money making articles like some people talk about. But just to think that this article isn't even finished earning money yet. I'm seriously addicted to eHow.

In less than 2 months, I have earnings on 67 percent of my eHow articles. This is a great way to write from home and make money. The key is to know what to write and how to write it. I feel very good about my success!

No comments: