Sunday, April 26, 2009

Helium Disappoints on the Money


I have been writing from home for Helium for quite some time. In fact, I have over 400 articles posted on their site. I actually just stumbled upon Helium and it was one of my first places to write from home as a freelance writer.

So, why am I disappointed? Typically, I can make enough money there to at least get a payout. I mean, it's not much, considering all the articles written.

This month, I barely made over $12 in passive income! I was in shock and in serious disappointment. I'm not sure what the problem is. My writing percentage went up. I have 4 stars for rating. I just really couldn't believe it.

Here's what happened:

I went and logged into my account. Then I clicked my earnings. There is was staring me smack dab in the face. Only a measly $12 for all that hard work and writing I'd done from home for them. Simply amazing!

I'm not happy. I'm not impressed. I still can't believe it. You know, you work your heart out. You do what you're supposed to do. You write articles and build up a big library. Then for an entire month you make less than 50 cents a day? We're talking freelance articles that are way over a month or 6 months old. Some are 2 years old!

No comments: