Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Bukisa Earnings Update

I have enjoyed being on Bukisa. If you've never heard of Bukisa, they allow you to earn page view money from articles you write at home. The word limit is 250 words and you can pretty much write about anything that you want. I stared on the site January 10, 2009. Since I joined, I have posted 142 articles. That's not a ton in that amount of time.

I primarily put up on Bukisa articles I wrote from home that are rejected on Associated Content. I also do some of the non-exclusive articles that I wrote for Associated Content or the free articles. I learned that it would be a good way to get a passive income without having to spend a bunch of time writing new articles from home.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy freelance writing. I just don't have but so many hours in one day.

Well, I digress. So how are things going for me on Bukisa? To date, I am now at $39.16 in earnings on the site. I didn't reach payout until April. So, I'm hoping that Bukisa really does pay it's freelance writers like it claims to do. I've never heard of anyone that hasn't gotten paid. I'm optimistic. I'll report back later and let you know if I actually see the money or not.

Free Plug: If you want to join and set up a new account.. PLEASE do it under my referral link:
Click here to join Bukisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Comparing ehow to Bukisa, which pays better, in your opinion?