Thursday, April 16, 2009

eHow -- My First Day

I began writing articles for eHow on April 3, 2009. Now, mind you I had studied carefully a lot of information before I began to even compose my first article on eHow. I wanted to learn more about it. Each site that I've done freelance writing for has different requirements. Having been rejected by Demand Studios, I was nervous that anything I put up on eHow would make it or even begin to see any money.

On the first day, I put up:

How to Get Rid of Microwave Odors with Coffee Grinds

I did this one because I knew all about the topic. I figured it would give me a chance to get a feel for the eHow templates and submission process. I was very excited to have this as my first eHow article.

That day I also put up

How to Convert an AVI Files to DVD Movies article. Then that was it for my first day on eHow.

I read the forums some and tried to learn more about eHow to see if this was really going to be a freelance writing option for me. The template was fairly easy to use to submit my article to eHow. I even created a template in MS Word to use strictly for my eHow articles.

I spent the first day also creating a folder and subfolder to back up my eHow articles. There was a lot of talk on the forum boards about articles being deleted from eHow. This made me very nervous. Backing up my eHow articles was important to me.

No comments: