Friday, April 24, 2009

eHow Day 22 Articles Being Down Rated






Well, I'm not sure if this will have an effect on my eHow earnings or not. Someone is down-rating my articles. By down-rating, I mean clicking 1 or 2 stars instead of 5. Do stars really matter? I'm not sure at this point. I know that one article is showing 0 ratings and has earned me a handful of change while others have 5 stars and earned nothing. This kind of leads me to believe that stars don't affect your eHow earnings and money.

I'm still waiting to see if having up extra links in my profile helps my eHow earnings or not.

I shall continue to update periodically on my journey. We're not through the first month yet and I'm already at payout amount and above. eHow will definitely make you money working from home.

No comments: