Friday, April 24, 2009

21 Days Into eHow






21 days into eHow, I now have up 100 posts. My earnings went up $13.93 with 1,178 views. Not too shabby for less than 5,000 views. I am recommended by 20 people and have 11,773 points.

I haven't been as active on the forum yesterday and today. Other things took a toll in my life.

I hope to interlink my eHow articles to one another in the resources section to see if that makes a difference in earnings.

On the 21st day, I learned the HTML code to add more articles to my profile page than the 5 featured articles. When someone clicks my public profile, they will now see 12 articles of mine right there, instead of just the 5 featured articles. I'm hoping since an eHow visitor won't have to click my articles tab button to see all my articles, that with 12 articles being exposed that I will increase my traffic and the likelihood of earnings.

My highest earning article is How to Get Rid of Dog Urine Carpet Odors with Vinegar

No comments: