Wednesday, July 22, 2009

eHow Writing Goals for July


July has been a tough month to meet my eHow writing goals. I was hoping to have posted another 100 articles for this month. If you've checked out my profile page or subscribed to me, you'll find out that hasn't happened. But hey, offline life sometimes takes over!

There is good news though. Even though offline life has decreased the number of articles I wrote from home this month, I'm still earning on eHow. The formula for at least $1 per article you have when you start the month is holding true for my eHow earnings. This is with some articles bombing and no visitors clicking the ads at all. I'd love it, if the visitors were interested in my articles and ads. Some have gotten fantastic hits but I guess the ads aren't right.

I was hoping to tweak articles that had zero eHow money earnings. However, time hasn't permitted that either. Hopefully, I can get on a regular article writing schedule for the month of August.

Even if you can't write every single day for eHow, remember you're building a library of articles. Some of the articles you write from home for eHow will earn money like crazy. Others, the ads won't match up right or will have ads that people aren't interested in. Those, you'll need to eventually tweak and fix. But,you'll still be earning eHow money for articles you write from home.

No comments: