Thursday, April 16, 2009

eHow Earnings Updated the Second Sunday

I figured the second Sunday would be the big test. I couldn't wait until Easter Sunday. That would be one full week of being on eHow. By the 11th, I had a total of 34 articles posted on eHow to earn passive income. This was getting to be exciting.

I was more anxious for the Easter Sunday eHow earnings update to show up than I was for the Easter bunny to arrive. Now, don't get me wrong. I love chocolate and Easter egg hunts. I just wanted to know if I was going to make the money or not.

My grand total for the Easter Sunday update was $2.41. I was very happy. It wasn't as high as doubling my money again but it was a nice surprise anyway. I feel there is real potential.

I learned a new thing during the second week of writing on eHow. You should post your articles in the forum on the community chat section of eHow. There is a daily folder for your newest eHow articles. I'm not sure how much it helps, but I have noticed I'm receiving more friend requests this way.

I personally think that friends will help if they send your articles to someone else that wants to read them and click the ads. We can hope right!

No comments: