Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Using Eggshells in Gardening


I've been really excited about gardening lately. The weather is so nice. I just love April. I get really tempted to plant a garden too early this time of year. But, I did go ahead and start some seedlings for the garden. They're all over my kitchen. One thing I learned about for gardening was using eggshells in gardening. There are so many great ways to recycle eggshells in gardening around the house. I just love it.

Many people are starting to realize that you can go green at home by recycling everyday stuff that you use. So, instead of frying up eggs in the morning and tossing the eggshells, you can just recycle them in your gardening. What a great idea!

You're probably wondering how you go about using those eggshells in your gardening. Well, it's really easy. I mean simple easy to do for your gardening.

Click here to learn How to Recycle Eggshells in Gardening Activities

No comments: