Thursday, May 8, 2008

Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana Quotes

Miley Cyrus is known to many and has a huge fan base. Many people know her for the series of "Hannah Montana", which Miley Cyrus initially auditioned for at the young age of 11 years old and initially was rejected for the parts of Lilly and Hannah. I thought that fans might like to read some interesting quotes from Miley Cyrus.

"My dad and I talk all the time about the important stuff in my life. He and my mom know how much I appreciate them and our relationship is good because we spend time together. I am happy to be a part of this day to help other kids feel the same way."

"I think my dad is a lot cooler than other dads. He still acts like he's still 17."

"In general, I like guys who are musicians or into music like I am. I need a guy who's calmer thanI am because I'm hyper and my mom tells me I need one who has a T-Mobile cell plan, like mine, so my phone bill won't be outrageous."

"I'm not letting any stupid decisions get in my way. I want to be a role model, letting girls know that they can follow their dreams."

You can read trivia and other quotes from Miley Cyrus at:
http://www.tv.com/miley-cyrus/person/242298/trivia.html

Share
Save For Later
Publish Yours
Print
More by SkyeDanzer
  • Talented Goldfish Limbos, Play Football and More
  • American Idol: Why I Watch
  • Is Your Rebate Check Stimulating?
  • Stifled Hand
View all »

No comments: